Have you been involved in creative practices or arts-based activities when working alongside older people?
This might be:
· Facilitating an arts-based group?
· Using creative approaches in clinical practice?
· Involving artists, musicians or actors in your service?
· Building links between your service with an arts group or organisation?
· Training artists to work with older people, including those with dementia?
· Working alongside artists to train health professionals in creative approaches?
· Projects or research looking at the benefits of arts-based approaches for older people?
· Experience of arts-health initiatives abroad that could work in NHS services?
· Developing policies or guidance about arts-based interventions for older people?
· Views about the role of clinical psychologists in delivering arts-based interventions?
· Ideas about what skills we might need to deliver our services using creative and arts-based approaches?
· Thoughts about the scope for integrating creative and arts-based approaches into our future practice?
An article could be:
– A short report of an activity or project
– A commentary
– A service evaluation
Articles can be up to a maximum of 3000 words including references.
Please send an expression of interest to submit an article by Friday 15th May To: Julia.Boot@merseycare.nhs.uk.
The deadline for submitting articles is Wednesday 1st July.
Publication will be in the October edition.